Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ready to Dance!

Audrey LOVES to dance! You just have to turn on any music and she'll happily dance the day away. She seems to come by it naturally and we're always surprised at how graceful she is, for a 3 year old. So, obviously, dance lessons were inevitable.

We've been lucky to have Keith's Mom here with us for the past week and one of our tasks on Monday was to get Audrey registered for class and to get her supplies. I have no dance experience so I was very grateful to have Bev here to help with her wealth of dancing knowledge.

Audrey ended up with an adorable little leotard and of course, she had to try it on, as well as her tap shoes, as soon as we got home. She was so cute and thought it was time to go to dance class right then and there.

Here's a picture of her all ready to dance. I'm sure there'll be many more once she starts her class in a few weeks.

7 comments:

Misty said...

How Fun!!! Dance lessons are alot of fun!!!

The Bing's said...

oh my goodness she is adorable...I lve her little outfit and can't wait to see pictures from her dance classes... I though you and kathy had some ballet dance experience I seem to remember pictures of you two in pink tutu's... I think!!?? haha!!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

OH MY! I LOVE IT! Her tap shoes are so tiny and she looks so sweet in her leotard! I can't wait to see her moves this fall!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

OH!!!! She is so ADORABLE!!!! I need to do the same with Gracie. I love the outfit!! Man, we miss Audrey!

Tiffany said...

She is sooo cute! I love the outfit. I can't wait to see what she learns.

Fairbank Family said...

So adorable! I would love to get Lily into dance. Who did you go with?

Sara LaClaire said...

she's a cutie! ps. love your new background. :)