Well... I'm just about there. Only 2 more weeks until my due date and who knows, he could really come at any minute.
I've been trying to really document the growth of my belly this pregnancy, just in case it's my last. Despite the discomfort that I am now feeling, my belly really is one of my favorite parts about being pregnant. I just love watching it grow and move around as the baby moves. It really is still so fascinating to me. I'll be so excited when this baby finally comes and I can hold him in my arms but I will miss my belly terribly. Especially considering what I'll be left with once my big round belly is gone.
So, for now I try to sit with my hands on my belly, feeling my little boy move, as much as I possibly can. Here are some pictures that I took, every 4 weeks, from 18 weeks on. I'm almost out of room in most of my maternity clothes so I guess it's a good thing that we're almost there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
This is so cool. You are one HOT mama! You really look great!
Oh, I LOVE it! You really can see the growth with your wearing the same outfit & being in the same pose with each picture. You're adorable, and I just love the way you celebrate pregnancy and truly enjoy your belly! I think I could do it all over again in another year or so, too! Very cute. :) Good luck!!! We're anxiously awaiting the phone call announcing the news of the 20th Irwin grandchild!
Such a great idea to wear the same outfit....it almost makes me miss being pregnant. I too can't wait for the phone call.....wish I could be there to give him a hug and a kiss ( you too!!) Who knows when I'll get to meet him in person......distance stinks!!! Hope to chat with you soon!!
i love it! i think i just might have to steal this idea. although you are too beautiful, mine won't be as pretty!
I agree with Jackie--you are one hot mama! I cannot believe how close you are. It's too exciting!
That is pretty cool to watch it grow on your slide show. I am impressed that you are so slim everywhere else.
I love the slide show!!! It is so cool to see it grow!
We are so excited to see that baby boy!
That is a great idea! You look amazing!
YEP, I totally agree with Jackie too! YOU are one hot mama!! I miss your belly terribly. Thank you so so much for sharing your pregnancy with me. It has been AMAZING and I am going to hold that baby!!!
Fun pictures! Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment