Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Red, White and Blue!



Here are a few pictures from our 4th of July. We had a really laid back holiday this year but I always love getting the kids all dressed up in the red, white and blue that Grandma Irwin sends them. Thanks Grandma!

We did manage to catch some fireworks at the ward ice cream social. The ones that we saw were a little further away than I'm used to but it actually worked out better for our kids. They tend to be a little oversensitive to the noise associated with the fireworks so this was the first year that we sat through the entire fireworks show with no crying!

2 comments:

The Super Seven said...

I almost bought that same dress for Georgia today.....I refrained just incase I had too many already......too funny!!! Grandma Irwin has some great taste!!

Tracie said...

they are so cute. how are you? please let me help whenever i can. randy is home and doing a lot better so we are here. just call!