Last week we made a bit of a potty breakthrough. We have been using panties a little more frequently and I made the switch from diapers to pull-ups. This week, we reached the princess dress milestone and I couldn't be happier. I realize that we are nowhere near to being fully potty trained and I'm sure that with the new baby coming any time now, things will probably get worse before they get better. I do, however, have some hope to hold onto. Audrey is no longer completely petrified of the potty and that is definitely something to celebrate!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Potty Princess
Last week we made a bit of a potty breakthrough. We have been using panties a little more frequently and I made the switch from diapers to pull-ups. This week, we reached the princess dress milestone and I couldn't be happier. I realize that we are nowhere near to being fully potty trained and I'm sure that with the new baby coming any time now, things will probably get worse before they get better. I do, however, have some hope to hold onto. Audrey is no longer completely petrified of the potty and that is definitely something to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I like your idea with the dress--maybe I'll use it for Marissa. She has no problem sitting on the potty but just doesn't seem to want to do anything on it except wipe herself with loads of toilet paper! Anyway, good luck with the potty training. I'm still apprehensive and unsure how to deal with the whole thing.
Way to go! Potty training is definitely the worst part of parenting:) Sounds like you are on the right track and I like your insentive.
Hooray!!! Great incentive!
Yeah Audrey! I am so not looking forward to really potty training Brooklyn. The poor girl has been constipated lately and she thinks that the potty can actually help her get it out and she gets so frustrated when she sits on it and still can't poop.
HOORAY! Go Audrey!
Super cute princess dress. Congrats on the potty progress! It is so much work for everyone involved!!!!
Good luck with the potty training. I think you should be able to hire that part of being a mother out!
That is great news! Maybe it will be a little incentive for Levi to get with the program. Congrats to you and Audrey!
Post a Comment