Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh Yeah, I remember...

Last night was not a good night. I am left feeling tired and grumpy and lacking any energy.

Poor Audrey was having some tummy troubles and they kept her and Mommy and Daddy up most of the night. In the midst of all this sleeplessness, all I could think of was what I have to look forward to in the next few months. Being able to forget how difficult the first few months with a newborn can be is definitely a blessing designed to help us continue to have more. Now that the time is almost upon us, the memory is coming back. So, as long as last night can be an isolated incident, I plan on cherishing every precious moment of sleep that I have left. I am so excited to meet this little guy and hold him and love him but, oh boy, am I really ready for this?

On that note, I really am so anxious to see what this little boy will look like. Here are my two little ones so far...
I can't imagine what a third will look like. I know that there are millions of possibilities but I would honestly be shocked is this one came out with any hair on his head. It's only a matter of days or weeks now until we find out for sure but for now it's so much fun to imagine all of the different possibilities. No matter what, given the two I already have, I'm sure that I'm in for another cutie!

10 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

We hope Audrey starts feeling better right away! I was worried when I saw Keith alone at church! I hope you all get better sleep tonight and you will love cuddling that new baby so much you won't even mind the middle of the night wakings! (Atleast for a few days!)

Tiffany said...

What cute baby pictures. I am sure this next one will be a cutie as well. Get some sleep. Is it possible to store it up before the baby comes. I hope so.

Jen said...

Cute kiddos! Yep, just enjoy that baby while he is still inside you. Much easier to take care of that way.

The Super Seven said...

can't wait to see what this cutie looks like two....maybe he'll be a mix of them both.....can't wait to talk to you when we get back home.....we'll be back in town tomorrow night. hope that you are getting lots of sleep!!!

Tracie said...

i can't believe how much sam still looks like sam. what cute babies.

Misty said...

Ok-so I opened the blog and glanced at the pictures and thought oh my gosh! Did I miss something! I thought you had him!
I am so excited for you guys! You have VERY cute babies!!!!

Lyndsey said...

You do have some cuties!! Hope you are ding well and that baby comes with out much ado. It is great to hear about all that you are doing.

Courtney said...

You definitley are going to have another cute little boy! I don't think (even with all the many possibilities of what He might look like) its possible for you to have a not-so-cute child! I'm so excited for you! And I'll be home in a few weeks so if you need extra sleep, just call me up and I'll take your kids for a couple of hours!!! :)

Kim said...

Wow, you're in the home stretch now! Good luck! And please let me know if you need any help--I'll be glad to drive down and play with the kids anytime! We're so excited to meet your new little cutie!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I want to hold him too!! nights are CRAZY!! But, they'll pass.