I have such great friends! Jen and Amy threw me a wonderful baby shower last week. We had some yummy food and a lot of fun just chatting and eating. I got a lot of great gifts, which have made the excitement for the arrival of this baby grow. I've been feeling a little anxious about the challenges that I know we will face in the months to come. This was just what I needed to focus on all of the fun that we will have with this new little boy and what joy he will bring to our family.
Sam and Audrey were thrilled to look through all of the baby's gifts the next day. They came down the stairs and you would have thought that it was Christmas for them all over again.
Here are a couple of pictures from that night and the next morning. I threw in a belly shot taken at the shower for those of you who haven't seen it's growth in a while. Thanks to everyone for making it such a special night for me and my baby boy.
Sam and Audrey were thrilled to look through all of the baby's gifts the next day. They came down the stairs and you would have thought that it was Christmas for them all over again.
Here are a couple of pictures from that night and the next morning. I threw in a belly shot taken at the shower for those of you who haven't seen it's growth in a while. Thanks to everyone for making it such a special night for me and my baby boy.
7 comments:
It is easily to celebrate YOU! Let's do it again on Wednesday!! Love you and your growing family!
I am glad that you are getting excited for this little baby boy who will be here so soon! He is going to be such a blessing to your lives. And you will do great with three, I just know it!!!
I hated that I missed it! Eric was in Houston and his plane was a little delayed! I am glad that you are getting excited - bottle it up for those late night feedings!!
I love the picture of Sam and Audrey with all of the gifts. It is fun they are so excited! He will be here before they know it!
It really was a fun night!! I love it when we are all together to celebrate! Thank you so much for sharing so much of your beautiful belly with me!!
It is great to celebrate with you. I can't wait for your little one to join us.
so i'm glad i finally got a blog because obviously i had no idea you were pregnant! congratulations. that is so exciting. i've been feeling the itch myself but it's a little premature. and for the record, i think ben is an adorable name. :)
Post a Comment