Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quality time

We've been trying to get in some good quality time with the kids lately, before the new baby comes. It's been so much fun for the kids and for us. Sam in particular has loved going to movies and doing yard work with Keith. On Saturday, Sam and Keith went to see the movie Iron Man. Sam had been asking Keith to take him to see it for a while. I am told that it didn't disappoint. I didn't get a picture of them at the movies but I do have this cute father/son moment at Sam's preschool graduation. (Which was very cute, by-the-way.) Sam can still remember Keith, in his cap and gown, at his Grad school graduation, and was so excited to look just like Daddy. Audrey and I decided that we needed some Mommy/Daughter time too. So, while the boys were at the movie on Saturday, we took a trip to the Spa. It was so much fun. Audrey sat on my lap while I got a pedicure and then got her own finger and toe nails painted too. She was so cute! She picked out her color herself and kept telling me that she liked it so much. She had endless questions while I was getting my pedicure (sounds like we have another Sam on our hands). I loved having some girly time with Audrey. We have to stick together now that were adding another boy to our family.

9 comments:

Tracie said...

so fun! I love our kid dates! they always amazing me. did you go to ann's?

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I love the pretty toes! And the picture of Keith and Sam is adorable! Fun that they actually wore a cap and gown and everything.

Misty said...

How Fun! It is always fun to have those moments!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Cute toes!! I so want to do that with Gracie!! So fun!

Layne said...

That is a good idea to do before the new baby, very insightful.

Tiffany said...

I love the toes! I think girly time is sooo important. Cute pic of Keith and Sam too.

Lauren said...

I guess I will have to hope that the third child can be my pedicure buddy:)

Kim said...

What cute pictures! I love seeing Sam and Keith together, and I can't wait to take my girls with me to get pedicures, too!

J-Mar said...

You are never to young to be pampered, how cute!