Monday, May 19, 2008

My budding Picasso


Is there anything more flattering than having your likeness made with train tracks? I don't think so.

Sam was playing with his train tracks yesterday. At first it was pretty routine. Build the track, push the trains... etc. Then he got a little more creative. This is a picture of his "Mommy" track. Can't you see the resemblance? If the feature that makes it me wasn't obvious enough (the belly) he went one step further to become the baby in my tummy. His creativity never ceases to amaze me.

16 comments:

Jaimie said...

Wow. Sam is so creative. That's so cute. I love it. I love the pic of Audrey too. Your kids are so cute Suzie.

Tracie said...

That is really impressive. I got it right away!

Tiffany said...

That is so Sam. It cracks me up. A mommy track. Nice work, though.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

He is seriously super creative! He is going to do so well in Kindergarten!!! He may be a little sad when your pregnancy is over though because he has really enjoyed your baby-belly!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

He is seriously super creative! He is going to do so well in Kindergarten!!! He may be a little sad when your pregnancy is over though because he has really enjoyed your baby-belly!

Channynba said...

he is a really smart and talented kid.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

So funny! So cute!! Sam always makes me smile!

Jen said...

Wow! That is some creativity! I will have to show the picture to Noah, who will inevitably ask, "mommy, why is Sam laying in the middle of his train tracks?"

I agree, definitely a budding Picasso.

Layne said...

He never stops making me smile, I'm glad you're documenting these. We're going to have to dub things like these as "Sam-isms" or something like that.

Layne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Awesome Rawsons said...

I'm so impressed!

Misty said...

That is so cute! He is very creative-you can honestly see his little brain working!

Lauren said...

Wow...that is impressive! What a smart kid.

Meghan said...

Years down the road when Sam is making his millions as a creative genius, Brandon and I can brag that we observed the budding talent making masterpieces with Perler beads! How cute that he chose to recreate you - love it!

Fairbank Family said...

That is adorable. He is so creative and smart.

Laura Dunford said...

sam is AMAZING. haha i love this picture suzie. love it! i wish you guys lived closer so i could see the young genius in action. :)