Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Our early Christmas.
We had our Christmas a little early this year. Due to travel plans, I had to ask Santa to come a day early and he was happy to oblige. That Santa is just so flexible! Sam thought it was cool that Santa came to us before any of his friends and Audrey didn't know the difference. The kids were thrilled with their gifts. Sam was in awe that Santa seemed to know just what he wanted. It was fun to watch the kids play with all of their stuff and I got some great stuff as well. Aside from a little curve ball from United Airlines, we had a great early Christmas. We even got to go over to the Castletons, for some yummy Chinese food and some excellent company!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute kitchen!
How Fun!! I too love that little kitchen. I wanted Meg to be a little younger!
Post a Comment