These are some pictures from Sam's pre-school Christmas Program. Sam had been singing the songs for weeks leading up to the program but unfortunately he had a difficult time staying on stage during the actual show. He came and sat with Audrey and me for a little bit. When I asked him why he wasn't up with the rest of the kids he told me that every time he looked at me, he got distracted. I eventually got him back up there and he stayed put for the rest of the program. Despite the "distractions", he was a really cute townsperson.The costumes were great and all of the kids were adorable!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Christmas Program
These are some pictures from Sam's pre-school Christmas Program. Sam had been singing the songs for weeks leading up to the program but unfortunately he had a difficult time staying on stage during the actual show. He came and sat with Audrey and me for a little bit. When I asked him why he wasn't up with the rest of the kids he told me that every time he looked at me, he got distracted. I eventually got him back up there and he stayed put for the rest of the program. Despite the "distractions", he was a really cute townsperson.The costumes were great and all of the kids were adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He was so handsome!
He looks so cute. These little guys are growing up way too fast!
I didn't know that biblical townspeople wore running shoes ;)
(Lani :)
That picture with all of them is so cute, that is so fun that they all get to go to the same school.
Post a Comment