These first three pictures are pretty self-explanatory... Christmas tree decorating! The kids had great fun and got the job done. (With a little readjusting from Mom after they went to bed) The next one is one of a series of about 50 pictures taken in hopes of getting one picture decent enough to send off in our Christmas cards. This is not the one I chose but I always love kissing pictures so I decided to put this one here. As I'm sure anyone with kids is aware, trying to get good Christmas pictures is almost impossible. The kids never want to cooperate and when one is smiling, the other is crying, etc, etc... This year I had to get creative in order to get my kids to even consider sitting for a picture. I came up with this... We had to get a nice picture of the two of them in front of the Christmas tree to send to Santa so he would know where to put their presents. For the most part, it worked. I got my picture and my cards are all in the mail!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Christmas is coming
These first three pictures are pretty self-explanatory... Christmas tree decorating! The kids had great fun and got the job done. (With a little readjusting from Mom after they went to bed) The next one is one of a series of about 50 pictures taken in hopes of getting one picture decent enough to send off in our Christmas cards. This is not the one I chose but I always love kissing pictures so I decided to put this one here. As I'm sure anyone with kids is aware, trying to get good Christmas pictures is almost impossible. The kids never want to cooperate and when one is smiling, the other is crying, etc, etc... This year I had to get creative in order to get my kids to even consider sitting for a picture. I came up with this... We had to get a nice picture of the two of them in front of the Christmas tree to send to Santa so he would know where to put their presents. For the most part, it worked. I got my picture and my cards are all in the mail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great idea! I will have to try that one next year.
That picture is so cute with Sam kissing Audrey!
I love it! I will email the pictures I got today!
So cute, I love kissing pictures too.
That's a good one! All us Mom's have to have some good tricks!
Post a Comment