Thursday, December 6, 2007

3 hours of my life!


Cute cookies huh? They taste really good too. Let me warn you though, they take FOREVER to make.
I made these cookies for a cookie exchange yesterday. I wanted to make something different so, I searched the internet and found these. The directions seemed easy enough but the time posted to make them was a little off. It said 35 minutes to prepare and then some extra time to chill. Well, I must be a little slow because it took me a lot longer than that. Was it worth it? I guess so. If they had turned out terrible I would have been so mad but I'm rationing the left overs now so they'll last longer because yum, they're good. If you like mint-chocolate and have a little time on your hands, I'll be happy to share the recipe. Or you can just go to marthastewart.com and look them up for yourselves. They're called Chocolate-Mint Wafers. Happy baking!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yum! I want to try them, i'll have to look them up! I love mint chocolate!!!! They look way cute too!

Jen said...

They were so yummy--and James loved them too!

Tracie said...

You are so good! I would never have that kind of patience.