I love my kids! I guess, as a Mom, I kind of have to say that but I really do. They make me laugh all the time with the funny things that they say and do. Sam is constantly cracking us up. Just yesterday at the park, he asked another Mom what her name was. She told him and asked him what his name was and he said," I already know my name." She said that she didn't so could he tell her. Sam replies, "my name is Sam, but I don't like samwiches because they have my name in them." We all got a good laugh at that one. And, who can forget he vibrato, opera version of the ABC's. Audrey is not far behind. Just yesterday at Tracie's house, she got her hands on a microphone and sang us a little song by the fireplace. Over and over and over.
Even on days when they've made me so mad and worn out, after they go to bed, I have to tell Keith about the funny things that were said or done. It makes it so much easier to forget about the bad stuff when there's so much to laugh about.
7 comments:
That is such a cute, silly picture of Audrey. And you are so good to remember the funny things they say--I often forget by the time that James gets home.
I came home and told Randy about that name story. So funny!
That is a fun picture. Cute stories! That is one of the reasons I blog....so I don't forget the cute stuff.
Hi Suzie! I just checked out your blog and this picture of Audrey in the bath is priceless! Don't you just love all the silly things kids say. Ben always asks me after work at night, what did Belle do/say funny today!
You should enter that picture in some contest. It is great! Or it would be a good bathroom picture. For you, not for me, that would be weird to have a picture of someone else's kid in my kids bathroom.
Oh, I love the picture. I totally know what you mean about funny kids. Sometimes they are lucky we laugh so easily!
hahahahaahahahhahaahah...too cute
Post a Comment