We had a really great Halloween this year. Sam got his GREATEST wish and was Spiderman and Audrey was the cutest Little Red Riding Hood I've ever seen. (I'm a little biased) W got to go to three great parties. One just for Keith and I last Saturday and two for the kids and us on Wednesday. We had such a great time at all of them. Thanks everybody! Trick-or-treating was a major hit with the kids. They got to go with several friends and got way more candy than they'll ever eat. Sam and Noah had a difficult time keeping with the pace of the little ones so Jen had to go ahead with them, thanks Jen. I think that the parents wore out before the kids. Audrey's basket got way to heavy for her to hold but she had an iron grip on that thing and was dead set against getting any help with it. We had some definite sugar high moments after we got home but eventually got the kids down for a peaceful sleep. What a fun night!
Just a quick note about the party that Keith and I attended. We were dressed up as hippies. Not that far of a stretch for me. Anyone who knew me during my teenage years can attest to that. It was however, a MAJOR stretch for Keith. He was a great sport though and I love him for doing that for me. We did manage to get one picture taken in costume but I was forbidden from posting it on my blog. Sorry. I'll just have to leave that up to your imagination!
4 comments:
Cute photos! And a fun little video--you are too talented, as always!
I love the slide. Great Job!
Sam & Audrey's costumes are great and they looked like they had so much fun! Can you make the costumes for my kids next year? See you in less than three weeks~
Would you like me to post the picture on my blog? Ha ha!
Post a Comment