Monday, November 26, 2007

Outdated... but still cute.

So... I obviously haven't updated the blog very recently. These pictures are actually from a trip to the San Antonio Zoo about a week and a half ago. I had intended to put them up much sooner but life got in the way. We had great fun and if I could get the video to upload properly, I could show you some really cute video of the kids with the goats. They LOVED the goats. For now, pictures will have to do.
As for the "life" that got in the way of my blogging, we had a great Thanksgiving. The days leading up to it were a little stressful. Cleaning and preparing for the big feast. It was worth it though. Keith's sister Kim and her family (Jon and Marissa) came for a short visit. They got here on Thanksgiving day and, along with the Beckstead family, we all had a very yummy meal. Now that I've prepared a turkey for the 3rd time I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it. I LOVE turkey so I have a feeling that my family might get to enjoy another one before next Thanksgiving rolls around.
I wish I had a picture of the weekend to share but with all the craziness, none were taken. It's a shame because we had a lot of fun! I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving! Now comes Christmas... I can already feel the stress creeping back in.



5 comments:

Tracie said...

I love the zoo pictures. Better late than never!

Jen said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a really fun day at the zoo!

Lauren said...

It's never too late to post cute pics!

J-Mar said...

My blog hasn't been updated either, no worries. Your kiddos look adorable!

wackyjackie said...

I love that pic of Audrey. Such a cutie!