Tuesday, November 13, 2007
We had it, did you?
Our family got hit with what I have now learned several families we know got as well. A nasty stomach bug. Lucky us. Audrey was the first to start throwing up. That started on Saturday afternoon. The poor thing couldn't even keep down water. Sam was really freaked out by her throwing up and would not let her near him. After several clothing changes (both Audrey and Me) Sam asked me, "If Audrey keeps puking, will we be washed away in a waterfall of puke?" Nice huh? We got a good laugh but where did he pick up the word puke? A few hours after Audrey started, Sam decided he would join in. So, we had an eventful Saturday night. The next day they seemed better except for a fever but, I started feeling queezy. So, needless to say, church didn't happen and I slept as much as possible. What a fun weekend. Keith may have made it through alright but who knows what's coming. I hope that not to many of you have experienced the family stomach bug but if you do, it only lasts about 24 hours so good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Suzie,
I am so sorry. I know Brooklyn has it, I had it, but so far no one else in my family. I hate it when everyone is sick. I am sure you are still doing laundry!
It was a long 24 hours and I'm glad it's over! Nate didn't get it either. How do they get so lucky?
Post a Comment