I have put off moving Audrey to a "big girl" bed for as long as I possibly could. Just last week she figured out how to climb out of her crib and with another baby on the way, it was time to vacate the crib. So, we bought the bed and all of the trimmings. Audrey couldn't have been more excited. Once we got it all put together, she could hardly wait to get in and go to sleep. Despite all of my anxiety about the move, she was a dream. The only time she woke up was when I tried to sneak in to have a peek. One kiss and she was back to sleep. I'm so glad that she loves her bed but something about seeing that tiny little body in that great big bed makes me a little sad. Sigh...
Anyhow... Here are some cute pictures of my "big" girl and her new big bed.
10 comments:
Oh the freedom they gain when they get a big kid bed......I miss the days of being able to put the kids in their cribs and knowing that they are safe and can't get out. I hope Georgia never figures out how to get out.....wishful thinking I know!!!
how cute! Love the bedspread!
She does look so tiny in that big bed!!! The new mattress seems so high too! It all looks adorable. I dread her growing-up too because I know that means Belle is not too far behind her!
Oh, How very cute!!!! Audrey is so adorable!
She is such a cutie! And she looks like a little princess in that bed. It is hard to see these little ones of ours grow up, I totally agree!
So sweet! Just wait... next comes her wedding!
That is so cute. I love the bedding choice.
That is so cute. We are about to do the same thing with Ryan. I love the bed and bedding. She does look like a princess.
I love the poses she has on her new bed....also congrats on baby #3.
Hey Suzie,
Kathy told me that you're expecting - congratulations!
We were in Denver for Christmas - too bad we couldn't have rescued from the airport! We are pretty familiar with that airport, as we have been stuck there lots of times!
Oh, and cute bed Audrey - you're such a big girl!
Post a Comment