Sam was a very luck boy this year. He got to have 2 birthday parties. The first was in Utah with our family. He loves having his birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's house and he looks forward to it every year. Once we got back from our trip it was time for the second party. Sam had never had a friend party so he was thrilled. He decided that he had to have a Spiderman cake so, being the pushover that I am, I made one for him. It took much longer than it should have but he loved it so, it was worth it. Of course, I had to post a picture of it here so that all of my hard work wouldn't be forgotten now that it's all gone.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
The Neverending Birthday.
Sam was a very luck boy this year. He got to have 2 birthday parties. The first was in Utah with our family. He loves having his birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's house and he looks forward to it every year. Once we got back from our trip it was time for the second party. Sam had never had a friend party so he was thrilled. He decided that he had to have a Spiderman cake so, being the pushover that I am, I made one for him. It took much longer than it should have but he loved it so, it was worth it. Of course, I had to post a picture of it here so that all of my hard work wouldn't be forgotten now that it's all gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you and Kathy should go into business...she did a micky one and a scooby doo one too...so impressive! Your such a GREAT mom!
That is a most impressive work of art!
Such a cute cake! And Sam, it was great to celebrate your birthday with you in Utah! We had so much fun there with you and the rest of the cousins.
Good job with the cake, much better than my last try!
WOW!! What a cake!
Post a Comment