
The secret is finally out! We are having another baby. Sam and Audrey are so excited and Keith and I are pretty happy too. Our new addition will be joining our family sometime around July 23rd. So far it's been a pretty easy pregnancy. I'm just endlessly tired. Sam says that it's a boy and that we should call it Sam. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
10 comments:
I'm soooo happy for you guys....Congratulations...you better keep us all posted on the blog so we can see you grow. I cannot wait to see this baby it's going to be a cutie!!!
So exciting.
I like the name Sam too.;)
YEA! I am thrilled for you all! Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.
Hooray! We're so excited to have another cousin living "nearby"! My first guess is it's another girl, but the way the Irwin boys are going with their families, the odds are in your favor for a boy (the boys have boys, the girls have girls). How fun! Yet another excuse to come visit this summer (hopefully sooner than that, though)!
Yeah!! How exciting. There's quite the baby boom happening this summer! Congrats!
I love to hear what the kids want to name the new baby.
We are excited for another little friend!!! I love that picture of the baby too...ultrasounds are super cool now days. It looks just like him/her!:) On another note, the Spiderman cake is awesome. You are so talented! Yet another reason Ben will want you as his "baker."
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!!!:)
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Sweet cake too!
Post a Comment