Monday, January 14, 2008

So much fun in the snow!

Here are a few shots of us in Utah that I have been meaning to post for a while. The kids were so thrilled to see all of the snow and we had a blast playing in it. It snowed just about every day that were there so we definitely got the full winter experience. Grandma and Grandpa have a great backyard with a perfect little hill for sledding so we only had to walk out the back door. It was perfect.


Sam getting Keith with a snowball.


Do you like Audrey's hammer pants? She didn't seem to mind. The snow was too much fun!


Sam is the one going head first off the rocks. He loved it!


Sam and Audrey, speeding past me.


I even decided to get in on the fun.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like lots of fun--and so nice that you didn't have to search far to find great snow!

Tracie said...

Sam is brave!!!

Tiffany said...

Sam is very brave, I love the picture of you.