Our Audrey is three! I can hardly believe it. I almost don't want to believe it. But it definitely did happen. We celebrated three times just to make sure.
Audrey had her first little celebration for her birthday on the Friday before it, with many of her close friends. She spent the days/weeks before hand asking me everyday if it was time for her birthday party. It finally arrived and she had so much fun. Thanks so much to all of the friends who came for making it such a great day for her.
Her next celebration happened the very next day, while in Dallas, visiting family. Her aunt Kim was kind enough to pick up a cake for her and we got to celebrate with the Mano's and with Grandma and Grandpa Irwin. Again... she had such a great time. Thanks so much Kim.
Her third and final celebration happened on her ACTUAL birthday. I just couldn't not celebrate on the day she was born, even though we had already had more than enough cake and candles. So, with the remaining cupcakes from her first party, we lit a candle and sang to her yet again. Then came just a couple more gifts from her "Buddy" and her Mommy and Daddy. Sam gave her some princess jewelery and a butterfly wand. We gave her a beanbag chair. She has long been coveting the one her brother has and she was SO excited to finally get one of her own.
We're so lucky to have Audrey in our family. She truly brings us so much joy every day. She gives the best hugs of anyone that I know and she always knows just how to make you feel loved. We love you too Audrey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We love her too!!!
Wow!!! She looks so big in her pictures. It's so hard to believe that she is 3 already.....where has the time gone!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with her but distance and $$$$ gets in the way. Give her a HUGE belated birthday kiss and hug from all of us. I will call you soon.....thank you for your sweet message on my birthday!! Wish you could have been here:) Love ya!!
So cute! I love the cupcake tower. I would say the beanbag chair was definitely a hit!
Brooklyn had so much fun at her party. Audrey is the sweetest girl and we are so glad she had such a great birthday.
aww happy birthday audrey...three parties for a cute three year old!!! she is so adorable...love all the pictures!!
Post a Comment