I have been having a difficult time convincing myself that in about 3 months time, I will have a new baby. Three months sounds like plenty of time but I know it will be here before I know it. There are decisions that need to be made and things to prepare but cannot make myself motivated to get anything done. Today I tried to change that.
I was walking through Audrey's room and looked at the crib that has been vacant for a few months now. I suddenly got the urge to take all of the girl bedding off. Once I did that I then felt the need to get the crib out of the room completely. So, I did that too. Once I got the crib into another room, I decided hat it needed some baby boy bedding on it. I dug through Sam's closet and found what I was looking for. I now have the crib up and ready for the baby and I think that it did the trick. Not only am I feeling exhausted after all that work but I am also feeling the desire to start getting other things ready as well.
Sam and Audrey were great helpers today. They couldn't be happier to have the crib up and ready for their new little brother. I know that I am going to have a difficult time keeping them out of it for the next few months.
5 comments:
I love it! What can I do to help you get ready?! Babies are so much fun!
I didn't even get the cradle or car seat out for Kendall until about a week before I was due. I had the clothes ready though!
Cute!!! Let the nesting begin!! I want to help too!
That is so fun. Super cute bedding. Let me know if you need any help. It is always fun getting ready for a new baby, especially when you aren't going to be the one losing sleep. :)
You are way ahead of me. I am hoping to move Ryan into his big boy bed this week, so I can turn his bed back into a crib.
Post a Comment