Last night, while I was making dinner, Audrey and Sam were off playing somewhere together. When the dinner was all ready I asked Keith to go and get them. He commented on how well they were playing together and what a shame it was that we had to interrupt them when it was going so well. I agreed but dinner was ready so he went to get them. Upon finding them, we realized why they had been getting along so well. Audrey had been letting Sam cover her in butterfly stickers. We let the stickers stay on until bedtime and got a couple of pictures before removing them all. I guess I just need to always be suspicious. When the playing is quiet, it's usually a little naughty too.
Here is a quick Sam-ism that Keith reminded me of last night... Sam wanted to use Audrey's magna-doodle so he says to her, "Audrey, can I borrow your coloring stuff? I'm going to draw a picture of you but actually I'm going to draw a race car." As dangerous as it is, I just love the way his mind works.
8 comments:
That is such a cute picture. I can't wait til the day that Brooklyn has a sibling to play with.
Quiet at our house means Ryan is playing in the toilet:)
That is a perfect Sam-ism. It made me laugh.
And putting stickers on each other is not so bad, right? It definitely could have been much, much worse.
Pretty funny. Your stories always make me laugh!
That sam-ism is so funny! And at least they were stickers and not maker or something more permanent! :)
Sam is always so honest! He is our favorite 5 year old to chat with!
I love Sam!! Grace has covered herself in permanent purple marker before. Speaking of which, my house is a little to quiet right now.
They are so cute. I can't believe it has been such a long time since we have seen you guys. You look great and I am happy for the new boy. I hope you are doing well and every thing is going great. I know the feeling about quiet, we are very cautious about that. Love ya Lynds
Post a Comment