I'll admit, I don't really know what Fiesta is all about or why it's such a big deal in San Antonio. I think it has something to do with drinking lots of margaritas so obviously, it doesn't hold much of a draw for me and my family. We did however, get into the Fiesta spirit just a little, while preparing for Sam's Fiesta bike parade at preschool. Sam was SO excited to decorate his bike. I was a little nervous, having never participated in an event like this before, that our bike wouldn't be quite up to par with all of the others. Sam didn't seem worried at all. The whole time "we" were decorating his bike he kept saying how cool it was and asking me if when his friends saw it they would say that his bike "rocked on". I'm not quite sure where he got that phrase but it was pretty funny.
He was all smiles during the parade and although he reported to me later that nobody told him that his bike rocked on, he still seemed to have fun. I am also happy to report that "our" decorating job was pretty comparable to all of the rest. Phew!
1 comment:
Holy blogs!!! I havs so much reading to do......looks like he had a blast on his bike. You really wonder sometimes where kids come up with the things they say?? Atleast it can give us a good laugh sometimes!!!
Post a Comment