Sam is always cracking us up with the funny and clever things that he is saying. Here is one of his latest...
First, let me set this up. We went to Dallas this weekend for our new niece, Ali's baby blessing. Keith's parents were there as well. One night while there, we all went out for dinner. We went in 2 cars, our family and Grandpa in ours and the Mano family and Grandma in the other. On the way to the restaurant Sam was saying that he had wanted Grandma to come in our car because she is his favorite. Thinking of Keith's Dad I say to Sam, "what about Grandpa?" Sam is quick to reply, "He's my favorite too." Grandpa then asks Sam, out of the two, who would Sam say is him most favorite. Without missing a beat Sam responds, "Well, you because you're in the car right now." If that doesn't point to a career in politics, I don't know what else would. We all got a really good laugh from that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Good old sam. He always says the funniest things. That kid cracks me up.
He is a quick thinker! Good man to not burn bridges with grandpa!
That is definitely the epitome of being "politically correct."
That totally cracks me up!
pretty funny. I enjoy all the things Sam says, thanks for sharing them!
what a kid....he doesn't miss a beat!!!
What a smart kid!
I love this kid! He is a winner and I am sure his Grandpa Irwin will never forget that comment. Yes, he could definitely run for office. love Grandma Julie
Post a Comment