This is a scene we see around our house several times a day. Sam is always asking me if he can hug the baby and of course, how could I ever say no? There is one rule that I must follow every time though. I am NOT to hug him back. Why? Sam makes it very clear that I am not the one being hugged, the baby is. After each hug Sam always asks me if I felt the baby trying to hug him back. Is there anything cuter than that? I doubt it. Sam has even told me several times that no one loves his new baby brother more than he does. I'm sure Sam will have moments in his relationship with his little brother where he may not always think that is true. However, I can already tell how special these two little boys will be to each other.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Brotherly Love
This is a scene we see around our house several times a day. Sam is always asking me if he can hug the baby and of course, how could I ever say no? There is one rule that I must follow every time though. I am NOT to hug him back. Why? Sam makes it very clear that I am not the one being hugged, the baby is. After each hug Sam always asks me if I felt the baby trying to hug him back. Is there anything cuter than that? I doubt it. Sam has even told me several times that no one loves his new baby brother more than he does. I'm sure Sam will have moments in his relationship with his little brother where he may not always think that is true. However, I can already tell how special these two little boys will be to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That is one of the cutest things I have ever heard! Sam is going to be such a great big brother!!!! :)
Oh my goodness that is too cute! We love Sam!!!!
That is adorable My favorite part of "the hospital" is the siblings meetings each other.
Oh, I love it!!! Although I thought the kicking story today was too funny!!!!
Sam is the funniest kid. He cracks me up.
AWWWW
He will be a great big brother!
That is so cute. It makes me want to have another boy.
OH MY GOODNESS...that is the cutest thing I've heard lately... You'll have to always keep this post so you can show it to Sam later on when he's annoyed with his little brother..hahha tooooooo cute!! Thanks for sharing that one...it was awesome!!!
I love that you cannot hug him back. He is going to be such a sweet brother!
thats adorable suzie! i like how clear he makes it to you.. just wait til he's annoyed and comes to get hugs from you again. bring your family home soon. misss ya!
I just found your blog in a round about way. Through Becca's. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. This is the cutest post I think i've ever seen. I love that Sam won't let you hug him back because the hug is not for you - but for the baby. That is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment