Today the kids got to go to a ward Easter egg hunt and they had so much fun. How could they not? Friends, candy and the thrill of the hunt... the perfect combination for a great morning. We met at the Bullis County Park, which I had never been to before. It had a great playground and a lot of open space for the kids to run. We played on the playground, hunted for eggs and then had a picnic lunch.
The first picture is of all (or most) of the kids, ready for eggs. Notice that Sam is the one with the bucket on his head. What a goof. The next are of Sam and Audrey getting some goodies and then walking away with their buckets of eggs. So much fun! I think they've eaten at least half of their candy already but I guess it's best to get rid of it before they get more next weekend.
3 comments:
Are you fast getting this posted or what! Cute pics!
That is super cute. You were super fast with your post. I especially love the picture of the two of them holding hands. So cute!
I love the bucket on the head!! Way cute pictures!
Post a Comment