Monday, March 17, 2008

Lucky


I just felt the need tonight to reflect on how lucky I am. I have a wonderful husband, great kids, the best friends and an awesome family.

This week has the potential to be a really tough week for me. It's spring break so the kids will be home all week and to top it off, Keith is out of town. So far though,we've started off pretty good. The kids both ate all of their dinners (a very rare thing) and they went to bed pretty easily too. Sam, who usually gets out of bed several times to ask random questions, never came out once. It's small miracles like those that help me make it through. Their sweet hugs and kisses help too. I'm so lucky that I get to be their Mommy.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Such cute kids! We can't wait for a visit soon so the kids can play, meet Alexis and see your cute baby bump!

The Bing's said...

your kids are tooo adorable...and so glad they're being so good for their mom this week!!!!

Tiffany said...

Cute pic. I love the St. Patty's day wear. Hope things continue to go well this week.

Jen said...

You have sweet kids...I know they will be good to you this week. And if not, then just send them over this way. Hopefully we can help the time pass by quickly!

Courtney said...

If you need any help...just call! I would love to spend time with your cute kids!! :)

Tracie said...

Sorry about today. You are such a good mom. I wouldn't have made it. I hope it helped break up the day anyhow.