Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Smarty Pants

Audrey was sitting at the table, happily eating a brownie. Sam was not happy because he claimed that she was sitting in his chair. Being the good mother that I am I tell him, "Sam, that chair doesn't have your name on it. Anyone can sit there." Sam decided that he would take care of that problem. I guess he showed us!

6 comments:

The Super Seven said...

Oh that is sooooo awesome. I really was expecting to see it written right on the chair though. It's probably good our kids don't live closer as they would be bad news for eachother, they are too much alike. Were we really that bad as kids???? LOL.....

Misty said...

That is SOOOOOO funny!!! I love it!

bfirwin said...

Way to go, Sam! That's called thinking outside the box...

Sara LaClaire said...

adorable! what a smart kid.

Annie Jewers said...

Talk about problem solving!!!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Totally made me giggle!