Thursday, April 16, 2009

Funnies


I was making pancakes and eggs a few nights ago for dinner and "Sam-I-Am" decided that we just had to have green eggs. It worked out quite well, they ate all of their eggs with no complaining! Audrey even claimed that hers tasted like candy.


I walked into the family room yesterday and saw this. You'll never guess what Audrey has seen me do every day for the last 9 months... I just HAD to get the camera out for this one!

7 comments:

Tracie said...

oh my! that is the funniest thing ever. thanks for the laugh. i needed it today!

Jaimie said...

Audrey is too cute. I love it!

The Bing's said...

Oh my goodness that is one to save and show off as she gets older... too funny and cute!!! Can't wait to see her in the summer

Misty said...

Oh My!!!! That is so funny! I love it!!!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I cannot believe she did that! I don't know why it is so shocking but it totally was once I realized what she was doing. How funny!!! Glad you took a picture!

Kim said...

Green eggs--I know, once they get something into their mind it's often hard to change it! And Audrey, it's not surprising she caught on so well to your daily activities!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

My mom still tells about how I did that as a kid. Some of us just want to be mothers our whole lives!