Friday, April 24, 2009

Lets Fiesta!

It's Fiesta time in San Antonio again. For those of you who don't know what that is, sorry, I can't really help you. After nearly three years in San Antonio, I sadly still don't really know what it's all about. We did learn about making floats out of shoe boxes this year. Both Sam and Audrey had Fiesta parades at school for which they needed a float. We tried our best to get creative and ended up with two floats that the kids really liked. Sam came up with the concept for his float himself and Sam, Keith and I worked together to make it happen. Audrey's float was nice and girly, just like her.

They were both so cute in their parades. Sam totally cracked me up, as usual. Before he found me in the crowd, he was franticly searching and was apparently loosing faith that I was there. He had the biggest scowl on his face! However, as soon as he spotted me, instant joy! It's so nice to be so loved. Below, you can find pictures of both the before and after faces. I love these kids!



5 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

AWESOME!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wow! The floats really turned out great! I love Audrey's on wheels and Sam's before and after faces are too funny!

Fairbank Family said...

I started reading your post hoping that you were going to enlighten me on what Fiesta is:) Oh well, I am glad to know I am not the only one to live here and not know. I love the shoebox thing though. Sounds like a lot of mommy time with the kids:)

Misty said...

So cute!

Lauren said...

Love the before and after faces! So funny!