Here are some pictures of what we were up to this Easter. Audrey had an egg hunt with some friends on a very cold (for Texas) spring day. She still had plenty of fun and got plenty of candy too. I made some sugar cookies and for the first time, let Sam and Audrey frost some. (I have some issues with the frosting being just right) They each got their own plate of cookies to decorate and eat. I am happy to report that the mess was relatively minimal.
Our Easter day started with an egg hunt for Sam and Audrey, followed by baskets and a yummy breakfast of Sweedish Twist (a Haas family favorite). Ben loved checking out his basket and that of his brother and sister as well. They quickly learned to keep their stuff up if they didn't want baby drool all over it.
We got the kids all dressed up and began the agonizing task of trying to get some pictures. We managed to get a couple of cute ones before Ben spit-up mixed fruit all over himself. We went to church that afternoon and afterwards went for a yummy dinner with friends. We definitely miss our family during holidays here in Texas but we are blessed with wonderful friends who always make us feel right at home.
6 comments:
Great pictures of the kids!!! Jacob has the same tie as the boys. How did you get one small enough for Ben??? Then only go as small as a 4-7 here......looks like Easter was lots of fun and the bunny was good to the kids. I hope to get a post up sooner then later.
suzie they are sooooooo adorable!!!! i love how they match but not overly matching!!!!! you are too cute!! we definitely missed you guys here... we did get the sweedish twist here which was delicious as always!! Can't wait to see you in august!
Oh, I love their individual and group Easter pictures! And they're all beginning to look older!
Fun Morning! You will have to share your recipe for your Swedish Toast!
We sat behind you at church and the kids were so cute in their matching outfits!!
So cute! I give each of my kids a cookie sheet to decorate on, it gives them a pretty big area to catch all the mess!
I can't believe I missed seeing them all matching at church! They must wear it again...they are so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment