There were several highlights for us and the kids. Ben seemed to enjoy the constant noise and action. If you ask Audrey what her favorite part was she'll tell you it was the "cheeder-leaders". The Dallas Cheerleaders just happened to be there to perform that night and Audrey danced like CRAZY during their performances. Sam liked the fights, although he happened to be in the bathroom during the only, helmets-off fist fight. Sam and Audrey also both enjoyed the "all you can eat" snacks and sprite that come along with the box seats.
One very fun moment happened during their "Kid Cam" segment where they play music and go around the stadium, showing random kids dancing. Sam, Audrey and their friend Belle were not going to be overlooked. They danced their hearts out and it paid off. They got their 5 seconds of fame on the big scoreboard screen. I only wish I had had my camera out so I could have caught it on film. What a fun night!
5 comments:
Who knew the kids would love the game so much? Belle is still talking about T-Bone! I guess we will have to go again soon.
I love Audrey's crazy dance moves!
That is way too cute!
That sounds like so much fun. I need to take my kids to a game. I bet they'd love it too. Glad you had a good time.
What a fun night! I love Sam's Canadian hockey jersey and Audrey's adorable, entertaining dancing! So glad you caught that on tape!
That girl has some serious moves! Watch out!
Post a Comment