That is so sweet. Those are the little tender moments that make being a mother soooo worth it. I'm so glad you shared this on your blog. That's adorable.
Too cute!
AAHHH! That is so sweet Suzie!!!!
Sam is so good at printing letters. It cracks me up that Audrey said "that is so sweet!" It is like a totally male vs female conversation!
too freakin' cute!
That is so cute...I love little kid conversations.
Oh, they are SO cute! And I LOVE the drawings!
awwwwwwwe!!!!
That is awesome!! What good kids!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is so sweet. Those are the little tender moments that make being a mother soooo worth it. I'm so glad you shared this on your blog. That's adorable.
Too cute!
AAHHH! That is so sweet Suzie!!!!
Sam is so good at printing letters. It cracks me up that Audrey said "that is so sweet!" It is like a totally male vs female conversation!
too freakin' cute!
That is so cute...I love little kid conversations.
Oh, they are SO cute! And I LOVE the drawings!
awwwwwwwe!!!!
That is awesome!! What good kids!
Post a Comment