Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 Months!

Ben is growing up so fast! He already has reached 20 pounds, a feat that took Audrey over 15 months to achieve. He is so smiley and laughs with as little as a hello from his brother or sister. He sits up on his own and rolls all over the place. We can tell that crawling is just around the corner too. Yikes! He has tried a variety of foods and so far, only dislikes sweet potatoes and peaches. Usually he is all about getting his food in ASAP but today he decided that it would be a fun game to grab the spoon, full of carrots, before I could get it into his mouth. Below is the picture showing the result of that game.
Ben is just getting over a case of Bronchitis and his 5th ear infection. He will be paying a visit to the ENT next month where we will decide if ear tubes are in his future. I'm anxiously awaiting the next few months during which, I'm told, Ben should be a lot healthier. Fingers crossed, I could really use the sleep!






3 comments:

Meg said...

Suzie he is a adorable!!!! I am so glad that I found your blog! Look at your family growing up so fast!

Kim said...

Ben is so cute! I love the video of him laughing. I hope his ear infections go away one of these days! Poor little guy!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I wish upon you a healthy Ben and sleep - that blissful glorious stranger- to return to you.