Sunday, November 30, 2008

Love Letters

I thought that this post shouldn't come for a couple more years at least but it seems as though we have a ladies man on our hands. I won't name any names as to the author of this note but she is an older woman! Sam brought this note to me after she left and asked me what it said. When I told him he asked me to get him a piece of paper so he could write, "Yes I do." Ah... young love!

7 comments:

Jaimie said...

That is so cute and funny. What is up with the kindergarten girls these days? Dawson has also been receiving love notes. I still want to be his girlfriend.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

That's sooooo cute! In this world of text messages and e-mails, its adorable to see a simple little note like that...even if it is from someone WAY too young to be writing it!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

An older woman?? Man, he is a lady killer!

Anna Hampton said...

That is too cute! Thanks for sharing!

wackyjackie said...

Dylan informed me yesterday that two of the girls down the street were fighting over who gets to marry him, then they were chasing him to try to kiss him! Luckily he ran away!!

Lauren said...

Wow......they are starting young these days!

Misty said...

That is SOOOO cute!