Just a quick update on Ben for those of you who are wondering. He is doing a lot better. The wheezing has significantly decreased so we only have to do the breathing treatments a couple of times a day. The doctor says he'll still have RSV for a couple more weeks but at least he's not as bad as he was at the beginning. Thank you, everyone, for your concern. It's nice to know that our baby is so loved!
Ben has also started rolling over recently. It's been a lot of fun and a little dangerous. Today he nearly rolled right off the bathroom counter. Yikes! Here's a little video of him rolling and laughing at three and a half months.
6 comments:
That's awesome. Grace is going to love to see that in the morning. I am so glad your sweet boy is getting better. Sick babies are so scary. We need to sype!
I cannot believe he is already rolling over!!! Oh my, where has the time gone? He is ADVANCED!:)
I am so glad he is starting to feel better. Can't wait till this awful bug is over and we can enjoy getting together!
I'm glad to hear Ben is starting to feel better. I can't believe he is rolling over already! The video is so cute--it's so fun to see how much fun the older siblings have making the little ones laugh. :) We miss you guys!
i am so glad you got it working!! that is so sweet. is he old enough to be rolling?? crazy how time flies... and at the same time drags.(these last two weeks are killing me)
I am glad to hear that things are getting better. Ben looks happy and is so cute laughing
I'm glad to know that he is feeling better.
Wow, I can't believe he is rolling over. What fun stuff!
Post a Comment