Our baby boy is getting so big. He had his 4 month checkup today and passed with flying colors! He weighs 15 lbs 10 oz (63%) and measured 24 1/2 in. (33%). He was very brave for his shots. He only cried a tiny bit and stopped as soon as I picked him up. He even gave the nurses at the nurses station some big smiles on the way out. What a flirt!
He is rolling all over the place and he wants so badly to crawl. If only those arms would cooperate. I'll really be in trouble when they do! He just started eating rice cereal this week and so far he seems to like it. We're still working on the sleep thing but I'm sure that we'll figure it out soon.
6 comments:
He is so precious Suzie!
Oh my goodness!!! He is getting so big so fast! I am glad he likes the rice cereal. Hopefully it fills his belly up and he sleeps longer at night, and no one else wakes up either...including Charlie.
He is soooo cute. Love these pics. They are all adorable.
what a cutie boy! and your hair is probably longer than i've ever seen it. i like it. :D
He is SO cute! We are going to need to figure out a way to meet him soon!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment