Sunday, December 7, 2008

Go Spurs!


Ben got to experience his very first pro basketball game on Saturday, and in a luxury box no less! We got tickets through Keith's work and since Ben is still a little young for a babysitter, he got to tag along. He was fascinated by all the lights and action and jumped a little every time the crowd cheered (which happened rather often as the Spurs had as much as a 40 point lead by the time we left). Despite a lot of spit-up, mostly on Daddy, Ben did great.

I felt a little bad leaving Sam behind because I know he would have loved to see a real game up close. However, he and Audrey were perfectly happy to be left at home with their favorite babysitter.

6 comments:

Jaimie said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Ben. I love it. It sounds like you had a fun time at the Spurs game. Aaron and Dallon recently went and had a great time too!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I didn't know it was Spurs time again already.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Love the hair!!

wackyjackie said...

It always amazes me that all that noise doesn't bother them.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I think everyone enjoyed watching him as much as the game! Who knows, maybe Ben will grow-up to be a Spurs fan!

Misty said...

What a fun time!!!!!

On a side note! I totally called Keith Ben the other night at the ward party!!! I was walking by quickly and it just popped out! OOOPS! Sorry Keith! I do know who you are! :)