I wish that I could report that the pink was gone for good but it's not. We were given these at the last game because we had some new teammates who didn't have the pink ones for yet. The coach wanted them to still be all the same color and I think these were leftovers from last season. We were told that they would be our practice jerseys and the pink would still be the game day jerseys. I will admit that the green are really too big but at least their not pink. Keith wants me to lead a revolution at practice today to make the green shirts our game jerseys. I haven't decided if I will say anything so we'll see what happens. Sam is continuing to have fun playing and it's starting to cool down ever so slightly so it's actually been fun. That probably sounds strange because, isn't fun the point of going? Yes, but... Last season was mostly Keith and I shaking our heads on the sidelines while Sam played with the dirt. I'm sure Sam had fun but Keith and I would leave the games so frustrated with the lack of participation. This season has been much better. Largely in part to a great soccer coach from the YMCA. So, I think I see soccer as a continuing part of our future. Go Sharks!!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Check out the jersey!
I wish that I could report that the pink was gone for good but it's not. We were given these at the last game because we had some new teammates who didn't have the pink ones for yet. The coach wanted them to still be all the same color and I think these were leftovers from last season. We were told that they would be our practice jerseys and the pink would still be the game day jerseys. I will admit that the green are really too big but at least their not pink. Keith wants me to lead a revolution at practice today to make the green shirts our game jerseys. I haven't decided if I will say anything so we'll see what happens. Sam is continuing to have fun playing and it's starting to cool down ever so slightly so it's actually been fun. That probably sounds strange because, isn't fun the point of going? Yes, but... Last season was mostly Keith and I shaking our heads on the sidelines while Sam played with the dirt. I'm sure Sam had fun but Keith and I would leave the games so frustrated with the lack of participation. This season has been much better. Largely in part to a great soccer coach from the YMCA. So, I think I see soccer as a continuing part of our future. Go Sharks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that things are going better this year. We might just have to try again.
Post a Comment