I am part of a playgroup where once every 5 weeks I get to entertain five, two year olds. I will say that my house turns into a bit of a mad house while they're here but it is so much fun for them. Audrey loves to have friends over to play so this is heaven for her. She doesn't even mind having to share her toys. Sam is at preschool while this happens so she happily shares his toys too. The major up side to this is that the remaining four out of those five weeks, I have 3 hours on Tuesdays with NO KIDS! I love them so dearly but... I can always use a little me time. We're so blessed here in San Antonio to have such great friends who help to keep us sane on a daily basis! Thanks girls!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
5 X 2
I am part of a playgroup where once every 5 weeks I get to entertain five, two year olds. I will say that my house turns into a bit of a mad house while they're here but it is so much fun for them. Audrey loves to have friends over to play so this is heaven for her. She doesn't even mind having to share her toys. Sam is at preschool while this happens so she happily shares his toys too. The major up side to this is that the remaining four out of those five weeks, I have 3 hours on Tuesdays with NO KIDS! I love them so dearly but... I can always use a little me time. We're so blessed here in San Antonio to have such great friends who help to keep us sane on a daily basis! Thanks girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is something to celebrate!
Your kids are so cute...Audrey looks like she enjoys it. It sounds like a good idea, I will have to keep the 5x2 playdate in my mind for when I have kids.
They do have such a good time! Thanks for taking them. I just can't believe you got them all to sit long enough for a picture!
I too cherish my 3 hours on Tuesdays! It has made my life soooo much easier. Did you see the picture of Audrey on my blog?
Post a Comment