It's now becoming an annual event. We made the trip up to Love Creek Orchards in Medina, TX on Monday to visit their pumpkin patch. We went up with a few friends and had a great time. Aside from a slow start because of my car deciding to not work, the trip went great. It rained a little on the drive up but by the time we got there the weather was good, a little hot but still OK. The kids really enjoyed painting pumpkins. For Audrey it was her first time. She managed to paint all over herself in the process but she was having too much fun to stop her.
So, I guess fall has officially begun, despite the weather. Fall is definitely my favorite season and it's such a shame that there really is no fall here. It helps to have all the Halloween decorations up and to see all of the pumpkins around. The kids are both so excited for Halloween this year. Sam will be Spiderman (his dream come true) and Audrey will be Little Red Riding Hood. I'm just hoping the the weather does cool off just a tad before then.Otherwise, Audrey will be sweating up a storm in her cape and hood. Wish us luck. Happy Fall!
4 comments:
I love the picture with red paint in her hair! That tractor thing looks fun. I am so sorry to hear about the car. I hate it when life gets in the way of fun!
Love the paint in her hair! Looks like lots of fun. And I love fall too. Noah keeps asking me when the leaves are going to change color and fall off of the trees...
We are so going with you next year!
Such a great post...your kids are just too adoable!! Looks liek you guys had a fun day!!! I wish I could say I wish it would cool off here...because that would be sooo nice...typical Nova Scotia fall is in full swing which is beautiful but the cold weather has definitely arrived!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment