Friday, September 28, 2007

It's an amazing sight! Sam is finally swimming it the "BIG" pool.I think I have mentioned this before but now I actually have a picture to prove it. I would show you a video too but can't seem to figure how to add that to my blog. He's having such a great time though. The next step is getting rid of those arm floaties but for now I'm letting him enjoy this accomplishment.

5 comments:

The Super Seven said...

The floaties will be gone before you know it.....my girls are doing the huge waterslide and diving board these days....just you wait!! Looks like you been having fun with family....wish it was me:)

Channynba said...

Yeah another blogger...I can't wait to read more from you.

Tracie said...

You didn't tell me you had started this! Cute swimming pictures!

Lauren said...

Go Sam!

Jessie said...

Hi Suzie!! Its Jessica (Smith) Olsen.
Its crazy who you find out has blogs out there! how have you been?? where are you living now? i see you have 2 adorable children :)