
As well as travelling to both Nova Scotia and Utah this summer, we have also been blessed with visitors. Keith's Mom came out in June and we had a ball with her. Going to Sea World and the beach and shopping. Fun!! Our most recent visitor was my sister Sara who was in San Antonio for a conference. We had a great time, although Sam tried to stop that by getting sick the day she got here. The kids and I even went up to Horseshoe Bay with her and hung out at the hotel pool while she worked.
Sara accomplished something while here that Keith and I have been working on for the entire summer with no luck. She got Sam to swim in the "Big" pool!. Some of you already know this but Sam has suffered from what seemed like an incurable fear of pools deeper than 1 ' 6 ". Sara somehow coaxed Sam into our neighborhood pool and by the time she left he was swimming all over with the aid of only a kick board or a pair of arm floaties. When I said to Sam that his Daddy was going to be so proud of what he had done, Sam proudly told me, "No Mommy, he'll be impressed." (strongly emphasizing the last word). Impressed he was and hopefully we'll have a Saturday soon where we'll have time to get to the pool to show Daddy Sam's new skill.
We are very excited for out next visitors, who will be here this Tuesday. Keith's sister, Kim and her little girl, Marissa will be driving down from Dallas for a little visit and we can't wait!
3 comments:
I'm so excited that you've started a blog, I'm going to love reading the updates of your adorable little family. Sam and Audrey are too cute! Glad to hear that Sam has overcome his big pool fear...I was very impressed to hear it too!!! Love you lots!!!
Yay, I'm so excited you started a blog, too! We can't wait to see all of you on Tuesday!
Lovin the blog...although I am not really loving that picture :)
I had such a great time on my visit. Wish it was longer and sans the work.
I received my package on Saturday. Thanks for sending my beloved birthday picture.
Post a Comment