Sunday, September 23, 2007

Socks!


Here's our little darling, wearing her Daddy's socks Go-Go style. Keith has the lovely habit of taking his socks off in the family room after getting home from work. I can understand the need to let your feet breathe after a long day being cooped up in shoes and socks. My problem is that they don't make it any further than the floor beside the couch unless I have something to do with it. So, Audrey has found a fun game to play with the discarded socks and here you have it. She was rather proud of herself and I have to admit, it was pretty cute. But, at whay age should I discourage Go-Go type behavior?

2 comments:

The Bing's said...

Oh my goodness what a little doll she is...I'm so bummed that I never got to meet them in person when you were here...she definiely makes the go-go style look super cute!!!

Lauren said...

Nate does the same thing and then tells me it is a reminder that he loves me.....why... I am not sure because I am also the one to put them in the dirty clothes?