Friday, June 8, 2012

I See the Light - Dance Recital 2012

 We were so excited that Audrey finally got to do a ballet routine for her dance recital this year. She danced to the song, "I See the Light" from Tangled and wore a Rapunzel inspired costume. She looked BEAUTIFUL and danced beautifully as well. She sometimes complains when it's time to go to dance class but she loves it when recital time comes around. She also loves to get her bouquet of flowers at the end and makes sure to remind her Daddy not to forget it.





It has taken me 2 months to figure out how to get the video off of my video camera and onto my blog but here it is! Warning: Ben was crawling all over me so it's not quite as steady as it could be. There is also a constant commentary from Ben throughout (and plenty of shhhing from me). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

this just made me so teary eyed & happy that I have a girl. thanks for sharing this. audrey is such a dolly!! ps: i love ben's dialogue! :)