Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One of these things is not like the others!


This was just too funny not to post. This is what happened when I left Ben on the floor with Sam and Audrey for a couple of minutes. Apparently they thought he was cold and lonely and they weren't about to let any of his needs go unmet!

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

Too cute. I love that his Sam & Audrey love their brother so much.

wackyjackie said...

That's funny!

Tracie said...

i love it! they are so good to him.

Jaimie said...

That is totally blogworthy! I love it. How cute.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

So CUTE!! What good older kids to take such good care of their baby!!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I am laughing out loud!!!

Paula said...

He looks like ET in the closet. Are you too young to have seen ET?

Suzie said...

Paula, that is exactly what I thought of when I first saw him! I love ET!

Misty said...

How cute!!!

Layne said...

At least Sam and Audry were not carefully dropping pennies into Ben's mouth like our kids have done to eachother when we stepped away...

Lauren said...

I laughed out loud too. That is too funny!

Deniene said...

How sweet I just love watching sibling relationships grow!

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Cute picture! I am so jealous of Becca that she gets to come out to see you guys!

Kim said...

So cute! He's surrounded by so many "friends" you can barely see him! What a sweet baby boy!