Here is our baby Ben at 2 months. Sometimes I can't believe it's really been a whole 2 months? Other times I can't believe it's only been that long. Either way, I'm so glad he's ours! He had his 2 month check-up today and it went very well. He is 12 lbs 4 oz (62%) and 22 3/4 inches (40%). So far he is the biggest at 2 months of all three of our babies. He's starting to give us a little much needed sleep and he's finding his cute little voice. Sam and Audrey love when he "says" stuff to them. Today he even did a funny grunty sounding laugh when I tickled him. His favorite place to be in on my bathroom counter, where we change him most of the time. That's where we get most of his smiles. We just love having this little boy around!
And proud of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
It seems like time is flying by - he's so cute!
What a great smile! I love this picture!!! And I approve of his shirt!!!!
He is such a DOLL!! I can't wait to meet him!
What a darling picture! I love seeing his big smile!
Cute kid for sure! Shirt...not so much ; >
He is SOOO cute! Love the shirt!
I love baby smiles. He is so adorable. I am glad that you are finally getting some sleep. :)
Ben is so cute and getting so big! I'm glad he's starting to sleep a bit for you, too. It makes a world of difference!
I LOVE IT! I am glad you are getting a little bit more sleep! Let me know if I can steal your kids for you to take a nap!
Wow, 2 months already?! I've been gone that long?
He's so cute, I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!
Post a Comment