Sam and Audrey came down after their bath on Saturday night and decided to to a little dancing before bed. They were being so cute and funny, I just had to grab the camera and get a short video. Once the camera came out Audrey decided to add some music to the show. Her lyrics caught me off guard and I busted out laughing. She sings, "Shake your cowgirl booty!" Where does she get this stuff? Sam had to join in so he added, "Shake your Mickey Mouse booty!" I guess Audrey's pink fuzzy slipper boots were doubling as cowgirl boots. Sam was wearing my old Mickey Mouse slippers. Later, they went and found hats to complete their looks. These kids crack me up!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Turn your volume up for this one!
Sam and Audrey came down after their bath on Saturday night and decided to to a little dancing before bed. They were being so cute and funny, I just had to grab the camera and get a short video. Once the camera came out Audrey decided to add some music to the show. Her lyrics caught me off guard and I busted out laughing. She sings, "Shake your cowgirl booty!" Where does she get this stuff? Sam had to join in so he added, "Shake your Mickey Mouse booty!" I guess Audrey's pink fuzzy slipper boots were doubling as cowgirl boots. Sam was wearing my old Mickey Mouse slippers. Later, they went and found hats to complete their looks. These kids crack me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was priceless. I think Auntie Laura taught my kids to shake their booty!!!! Georgia stood here and laughed the whole time and Jessica asked to watch it twice!!! They come up with the funniest things sometimes.....hope all else is well.....looks like life isn't dull around your place:)
I've always said if you could harness the energy of kids this age we wouldn't need oil and nuclear fuel! Too cute!
It was great to see Keith and Sam in Ft. Worth, though the game sucked! I wish I would have known they were coming, we could have hooked up before!
That is too funny. We love dance party (which is what Brooklyn calls it) at our house. I love the fuzzy slippers. SO fun.
Hilarious!!! I love the "LYRICS"
Love the new family pic of you guys. It's great. You look so amazing Suzie. I can't believe you just had a baby.
I love the slippers and the dancing!
Post a Comment