Sunday, August 19, 2012

9 Months


Here is our little Andrew at 9 months. What you see is what you get. He is sweet and handsome and so much fun. He isn't crawling yet and his siblings are incredibly frustrated but I on the other hand am just fine with it. He is wonderful to just sit and play and I love it! Really, what more could you ask for? He has found his voice and loves to use it. The big kids always think they know what he is saying and get so excited with every "ba" and "da". He is almost sleeping through the night... almost. He just misses me and needs a little hello at around 5am.

He is 19 lbs 15 ounces and 27.8 inches tall. He is growing up fast and I hope he slows down soon now that he's almost one! We love our Drew Boo so much!!!





No comments: